Re: [CQ-Contest] When do we spot? Should it be required?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When do we spot? Should it be required?
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 08:53:13 -0600
On 10/29/2015 07:25 AM, Chuck Milam, N9KY wrote:

The key word here is "RUNNING."  Nothing worse than seeing someone with
"Spot all S&P QSOs" turned on when they are actually running a frequency
(Pro tip:  You should be in Run mode then.)  Dozens of mults that aren't
really there piled up in the band map on top of each other, so then I have
to block the spotter to keep the bandmap and the mult window clear.

I am happy to report that, thanks to N1MM, this will be changed in the next release of N1MM Logger+.

73,
Steve, N2IC