Re: [CQ-Contest] Why some Caribbean Islands compete as South America atC

To: Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why some Caribbean Islands compete as South America atCQWW and other contests
From: Fernando PY2LED <py2led@fuertesind.com.br>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 19:11:13 -0200
Hello Igor, good morning!

I understood better your point of view.

I'm not a CW operator so I'm not able to compete looking for WRTC. But I
appreciate all those competitions.

I really enjoy all SSB contests.

My intention with this issue is to check with ham comunity if make sence, if's
pnly myself thinking on this way and to suggest a change on the existing rules
for WW and WPX. I known this is not easy but gradually new and updated changes
are under analysis by CQWW Comitee what's fine.

Thanks and hope to listen you on the bands.

73's