Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote op & Who is this guy, really?

To: w1ve@yccc.org
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote op & Who is this guy, really?
From: "John Boudreau" <john@newnorth.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 13:43:58 -0700 (MST)
I'm not sure I'm really understanding the situation down there, Gerry.
Setting aside for the moment just how separate the two stations really
are, you're saying that VY1JA was operating his own station (and spotting
VY1AAA) while he was simultaneously being an operator at VY1AAA?  Just out
of curiosity, who was the other operator at VY1JA if he was M/S?

Help me figure this out please, as being able to self-spot would sure help
my score from NT next weekend.

John VE8EV