Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time that the contest sponsors officially identif

To: "ed@w0yk.com" <ed@w0yk.com>, 'Radio K0HB' <kzerohb@gmail.com>, "w2up@comcast.net" <w2up@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time that the contest sponsors officially identify SCP as "assisted?"
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 07:02:43 -0700
So if a coder reader is used, and that allows one to enter unassisted, entering
unassisted after using skimmers,and RBN, is also unasssisted, and passes the
"sniff" test, of being a code reader, just located "over there". ok....When I
look at the certificates on the wall, some being 30 -50 years old... I would
have a tuff time trying to remember which ones I used which antenna, which one
I used the lastest hardware, which one used this radio or that...  I sure won't
remember IF or WHEN I used a skimmer, RBN, or ???  EXCEPT.. that if I, me
personnally, my choice, choose to enter using that or something like that.. I
will ALWAYS remember it. I have gotten so I make notes as to what antenna I
used to do this or that with now..

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy