Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing
From: "Roberts, Will" <Will.Roberts@duke-energy.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 14:03:00 +0000
I don't think doing "dual CQs" on different bands is a very new concept. It
just takes a tremendous amount of skill to pull it off. Another factor in this
is that it takes a very short exchange (such as CQWW) for this to work well.
Using this technique in other contests with serial numbers or longer exchanges
becomes less smooth and extremely fatiguing. The fact that Dan was able to do
this pretty much for the entire 48 hour contest is the most amazing part to me!

Imagine what the ZF2MJ score would have been from a 3 point country. Possibly
enough to lure N5TJ out of retirement?

73,

Will AA4NC

Message: 4