Re: [CQ-Contest] Category hopping

To: w2up@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Category hopping
From: <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 20:57:03 -0800
i don't know about other guys, but my rigs break in the middle of
whatever i am doing. if my 160 meter receiver transformer starts smoking,
turn the rig off and fire up the 80 meter rig.

receivers, transmitters, power supplies, antennas, all can break at a
moments notice. when i was ZK1DRA operating CQWW my J38 key caught on
fire

remember the "Swiss cheese" theory of disaster?

mike w7dra