Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Popularity

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Popularity
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:48:27 -0600
That's pretty interesting!
I'm somewhat amazed at the almost level qso's in the CW results for the last 20 years pretty even. I was expecting especially in CW a giant leap one year when computer capabilities happened. When would that have happened? What year?

And the Phone years the qso's keep climbing, to crazy levels!

So looking at that data, it sure looks like contesting is alive and well doesn't it?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme