Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Popularity

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Popularity
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:20:20 -0500
And the problem is - non contesters came to *expect* QRM free operation.
For a few years there were lots of "You're interfering with a net!!" type
comments when running on phone.  Thankfully - no so much any more.  Maybe
they QSYed to the Internet.  Whatever happened, things have gotten better
over the past few years.

Tom - VE3CX

>>> http://www.idle-tyme.com