Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey Results - part 2

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey Results - part 2
From: John E Bastin <bastinj@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 17:09:13 -0500
On 30 Dec 2015, at 12:31, K4XS via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com> wrote:

> So let's screw the ops who don't use packet?  No plaque for  them?  Crazy!

I’m an op that doesn’t use packet, and I get screwed every contest anyway,
waiting on the ops calling CQ that are working all the packet junkies and don’t
ID for 10 minutes or more at a time. I’m pulled between just going on and
working someone else, which I usually do, and waiting for the ID and not losing
a multiplier that I may not find later (or waiting for the ID and finding it’s
a dupe…:-()

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t…:-(

73,

John K8AJS
bastinj@gmail.com