Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey Results - part 2

To: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey Results - part 2
From: George Dubovsky <n4ua.va@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 11:13:02 -0500
I can recall more than one occasion when I had to coach a "casual" operator
through a contest contact. That would be a good Q under anyone's
interpretation of the rules. What if that was the only contest contact that
fellow made? Why should I be penalized for taking the time and effort to
get the Q?

73,

geo - n4ua