[CQ-Contest] FW: CQWW 160 CW: Early Hours Suggestion

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: CQWW 160 CW: Early Hours Suggestion
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 08:32:30 -0700
Jim describes the early problem quite well.. now, take that same description,
and face it west..that is what the middle of the country must look at late in
the contest.. We have the same trouble working into the East.. early.. and into
the WEST late.. that leaves us the middle.. to .... try to work through the RF
walls.. both coasts put up.. Guess it is truly Location, Location, Location...
but then.. what the .. it is a contest.. and a challenge.. if not.. we wouldn't
play.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy