Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?

To: "'Scott Ellington'" <k9ma@sdellington.us>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 06:37:28 -0900
Eh ..every group is going to have a few idiots/troublemakers ...but for
anyone who wants to compete ...or even just be a "casual regular" ...there
is *zero* to be gained by pissing off another contester.  Our type of
competition is also based on a lot of cooperation.  We're only going to do
well as long as others want to work us ..we're also a small enough
"community" that it doesn't take long to figure out who the jerks are.  Like
anything ...good reputations take a long time to build ..bad ones ...well
...I wouldn't expect to see UT5UGR in the Contest Hall of Fame anytime soon.

73
Steve KL7SB