Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 17:28:12 -0500
K0HB: Well, its interpretation. Your view has them both violating the rule
-- my interpretation cuts the RUN station some slack as it could be grey
area for him, but pretty clear for the calling station. Think net control
on a net where stations check in and leave, not always checking out. --73,
Mike