Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?
From: Maarten van Rossum <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 00:06:03 +0100
IMHO the intent of the rule is that stations identify frequently. Does it
realy matter if they identify at the end of each QSO during a contest where
the ending of the QSO is often no more then a 10 seconds apart from the
beginning of the QSO? I think it's pretty safe to say that no, it doesn't
really matter. Because If it did matter, your FCC would have fined enormous
amount of stations over the last decade.

73, Maarten PD2R

Op maandag 29 februari 2016 heeft Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven: