Re: [CQ-Contest] ....youth in contesting

To: George Dubovsky <n4ua.va@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ....youth in contesting
From: "ScottW3TX@verizon.net" <scottw3tx@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 08:35:18 -0400
Hello George,

My idea is specifically for beginning contesters. So perhaps they can
participate in the entry level overlay for 3 to 4 years after starting. If
somebody started with the impressive station like yours its fair to say they
would be in the 15,000$+ category, even if mostly self-built.

Best regards,
Scott W3TX