Re: [CQ-Contest] ....youth in contesting

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ....youth in contesting
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 13:55:17 +1000
Perhaps it is why we need to keep contest managers in check when they change
rules that are to the detriment of tech advantage -
The extra levels of superb placed by the Russians at CN2AA or the lads at 4O3A
have made a lot of us realise there is a whole other world out there in how far
you can extend a station.
I live in dread that an over zealous contest manger changes the rules in such a
way that these high tech stations are disadvantaged and we dumb the hobby down
again...

TrentVK4TS PO Box 275 Mooloolaba 4557 0408497550

by Avast. www.avast.com