Re: [CQ-Contest] New hamvention location

To: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New hamvention location
From: Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 13:19:14 -0400
>From what I can see of the Greene County Fairgrounds on Google Maps, it looks
>like it could be a rather similar site to that of the Orlando Hamcation, held
>at the Central Florida Fairgrounds.

I.e. multiple buildings, lots of grassy area, not so much paved parking. Might
it be a tradeoff between a potentially muddy flea market and possible free
parking?

One interesting feature I did notice about the Greene county site: Six tennis
courts on site. If things get slow, the Dayton Open? (Or a place to try out
your tennis ball antenna launcher?)

73  -  Jim  K8MR