Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Contest
From: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 19:45:50 -0400
Hi Igor.

Yes, nice contest, except:
a) absolutely not suitable for North America (00 - 12 UTC, night time in
Western hemisphere), unless you have HUGE antennas for Low Bands;
b) no way you may work casual participants because of high complexity of the
exchange.

I tried to participate once few years ago... just a waste of time. Very boring
event. Sorry.

73, Yuri VE3DZ