Re: [CQ-Contest] Don't EU stations use the RBN feeds?

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "w1ve@yccc.org" <w1ve@yccc.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Don't EU stations use the RBN feeds?
From: Wes Jennings <wjennings2011@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 16:18:19 +0000
From: CQ-Contest <cq-contest-bounces@contesting.com> on behalf of Gerry Hull
<gerry@yccc.org>
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 10:45:10 AM
To: CQ-Contest
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Don't EU stations use the RBN feeds?

Europe opened to NA very early on 40m this weekend; it was runable from
K2LE by
13:30 local both Saturday and Sunday.

When I would call CQ, the RBN would light up like a Christmas tree from EU
skimmers with very good reports.

However, little would call in until I was manually spotted by a caller, and
a pile ensued.

BTW, congrats to the RBN team for quickly bringing the system back up after
it died!
(They exceeded a PHP config threshold)...  Essentially rebooting CQWW!! :-)

73, Gerry W1VE @ K2LE this weekend