Re: [CQ-Contest] ,Don't EU stations use the RBN feeds?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ,Don't EU stations use the RBN feeds?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:50:01 -0500
If people would only set filters on the node to which they are connected, not having one's own Skimmer would cease to be a problem. I set an ARCluster filter so that only spots from Skimmers in MD, PA, and VA are displayed at all, and my logging software blocks dupes. The CT1BOH filter stops most busts - the only real problem remaining is callers being mistaken for runners. I deal with that by changing N1MM+'s Available Window sort order from time to frequency, at which point the callers are obvious enough.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at