Re: [CQ-Contest] Packet killed single Op

To: Contest List <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Packet killed single Op
From: Mike Ritz <w7vo@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 16:56:13 +0000 (UTC)
We had a separate mult station in our MS operation here, partially manned by a
new ham that knew zero CW, but REALLY wanted to help out in the contest.
Because of being able to click on N1MM+ bandmap spots, and also use a MFJ
decoder for reading he was able to participate in the contest, when otherwise
he wouldn't have. Because of that experience he has a keen interest to try and
learn the code. Mission accomplished.

It's not always about the points.

73;
Mike, W7VO