Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M Contest or was it cancelled? :^)

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M Contest or was it cancelled? :^)
From: Fernando PY2LED <py2led@fuertesind.com.br>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 20:01:53 -0200
Hello Mike and friend Vince,

>From our station PX2B we made around 850 qsos till now and from the last 750
>qsos we made 90% with NA.  We concentrate in CW but this afternoon a good
>opening allowed good run in SSB to NA.

I operated more than one hour with very good running to USA but very small
amount of Canadians stations input log.

Yes, propagation is declining, Sun is very quiet but all this contests produces
propagation. I mean, people comes to band and the party is nice.

We are running 6 x 6 LFA.

73 and have a nice weekend and contest.

Fernando / PY2LED / PX2B

Enviado por TypeApp