Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M Contest or was it cancelled? :^)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10M Contest or was it cancelled? :^)
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 21:27:25 -0500
Ola/Hi Fernando,

Talvez o Canada nao tenha sido convidado para o conteste./Maybe Canada was not invited to the contest. :^)

Outro leitor nos EEUU achou estranho nao ouvir um VE sequer./ Another writer in the US found it strange not hearing a single VE.

E a propagacao, claro./ It's the propagation, of course.

Abracos. /73

Vince, VA3VF