Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules
From: Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 14:11:47 -0700
Mike and Jim, I see your points. However, being the good operators
that you are, I can't imagine  short-lived packet pileups preventing
you from working those  mults. When I come across a pileup like that
if I don't snag 'em on 1 or two calls I just put 'em in the bandmap.
Then 5 minutes later a keystroke will put me right back on freq and
one call usually gets 'em.

It seems to me the upside of potentially more participation outweighs
the inconvenience of not working someone on the first go-round every time.
Can we afford to possibly shut out participants over this? At the rate us
graybeards are dying off, before long there won't be anyone left to work
if we do that.

Just my .02.

K0SN