Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R controller survey

To: Aldewey@aol.com,ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R controller survey
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 12:13:16 -0600
Ditto here. My DX Doubler is just the right thing for me.

Jim N3BB

At 08:40 AM 1/1/2017 -0500, Alan Dewey via CQ-Contest wrote:
Mike;

I've been happy with my Top Ten TX Doubler.  I've used it for  years.  It
is simple to use and the price is right.  Cables are  available for different
radios or you can make your own.

The only issue is that it has an LPT interface.  I actually found an  LPT
board for my desktop computer running Windows 7.  PIEXX also sells a  USB to
LPT interface that works for about $100.  I see that Top Ten also  has a
direct interface for the K3 available now.

There are fancier ones on the market but this one does the job.  It's
built well.

73,

Al, K0AD

In a message dated 12/31/2016 2:16:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,