Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R controller survey

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R controller survey
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 22:44:02 -0500
Top Ten is a great company with excellent customer service, I still use
their band decoders. I used a DX Doubler for many years however even when
computers came with a parallel port it was sometimes a pain to set it up
with Writelog and it required 3rd party software. I have also used the DXD
with PCI parallel ports but never tried the PIEXX USB adaptor. About five
years ago I purchased a MicroHam Micro2R which uses a USB port and I found
it easy to set up and use on any newer computer.

John KK9A