Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi 2 locking device, TriPlexers and BPF

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi 2 locking device, TriPlexers and BPF
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 12:06:06 -0800
On Wed,1/11/2017 12:49 AM, Jozef Urban, OM7ZZ wrote:
You are spreading false and misleading information again!

Jozef,

I am merely stating what I learned by studying the plots that W4TV sent me. He was unwilling to loan me a unit to measure. I would be happy to measure one if it were sent to me.

I am well aware of the variation in crosstalk and VSWR between ports in switches of this type, and some are FAR better than others, depending STRONGLY on how they are built.

73, Jim K9YC