Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK CQWW checklog

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK CQWW checklog
From: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 11:30:51 -0300
Hola Marcelo

And which were the qsos who have doubts? I imagine that they have indicated
that they have suspicions that you have done some qso by phone or used the
cluster, if it does not, look like a dictatorship, they tell you that they
pass you to checklog without saying the reason?

Of course, the reason is not having the audio of the contest.  And who was
the genius who put that into the rules?

Surely some inept who can not solve the things that he has to solve from
the position he has and passes the responsibility to the operators

Operators should be concerned about their radios and antennas, nothing more

Now they are going to ask a photo of the wattmeter to those who do qrp?, A
blood test for those who operate 48 hours?

The committee has to control that all people operate within the limits and
they who have to see how to control it themself. They cannot give this
responsability to the operators. If they at the CC can not make it, go away
and give the position to someone who can do it

And the famous SDR? Scroll the SDR and do not bother us asking for more and
more.

every year is more complicated to make a contest

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

Jorge