Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK CQWW checklog

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK CQWW checklog
From: "Timo Klimoff" <timo.klimoff@dnainternet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 23:26:38 +0200
>XII.  Judging:
>C. Audio Recordings: Any single operator entrant (see V.A.1) competing for
a top three finish at the (a) World, (b) Continent, or (c) USA levels, must
record the transmitted and received audio >as heard by the operator for the
duration of the contest operation. The recording must be in a common format
(e.g., mp3) and should include the audio to each ear as a separate channel.

What about if I compete for a top five finish?
So without recording and winning score I will be placed the 4th?

73, Timo OH1NOA

---