Re: [CQ-Contest] Are you a Clueless Cluster Clicker?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Are you a Clueless Cluster Clicker?
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 15:50:11 -0800
On Tue,3/7/2017 11:37 AM, Mike Tessmer wrote:
This past weekend I listened to an exasperated S54ZZ on 80m tell caller
after caller "We've worked before, we've worked before" all because he was
erroneously spotted as S51ZZ.  He'd give his call....and the guys just kept
calling.

Some of this is also the fault of running stations who fail to identify regularly, and of calling ops who can't copy CW. :) One way to fix the former is to ID after every QSO. As in "TU K9YC"

73, Jim K9YC