Re: [CQ-Contest] QSY

To: Contest Internet <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSY
From: Martin Pelt <n4uu73@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:11:11 -0400
Martin,

Tell us how u really feel. :)  I agree with you the reflector gets annoying
at times. The rules are the rules and it is what it is. If you don't like
them volunteer to be part of the contest committee or take your toys and
play somewhere else. The constant bitching drives me crazy.

73 Martin N4UU

5 more
[image: David Minster's profile photo]
David Minster