Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Idea

To: k5zd@charter.net, Mark <markzl3ab@gmail.com>, "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Idea
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 00:46:08 +0000
It might be a good idea but I don't think it would attract DXers.

Personal perspective - DXing is an activity you pursue over a lifetime and
it largely fits in with your family and other time on a daily basis.

I think that most DXers who want to compete on a weekend doing DXing,
already take part in contests.

But I'm willing to give this a try, don't get me wrong!

73
Ria
N2RJ