Re: [CQ-Contest] Appropriate wait time for contest results?

To: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Appropriate wait time for contest results?
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 11:13:50 -0400
Hi Dave,

I meant to say this in my reply to Tom's message, but forgot.

Both you and Tom make very valid points regarding small contests. I was
focusing on the big ones.

I still think that eventually every contest participant, whether the
contest is big or small, has to 'upgrade' his or her shack IT.

73 de Vince, VA3VF