Re: [CQ-Contest] HOGGING COEFFICIENT

To: Matt NQ6N <matt@nq6n.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HOGGING COEFFICIENT
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 17:55:50 -0500
Logs yes, but not equipment, Like me, every QSO says if CW 7050 if SSB 7200 because old radio can not talk to computer.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 4/9/2017 4:23 PM, Matt NQ6N wrote:
Joe, I think something along those lines is a great idea and would add to the number of operating strategies (and station optimization strategies) that could be used tow in. Most logs include the exact frequency the QSO was made on, so it would be possible to verify S&P vs run.

73,
Matt NQ6N