Re: [CQ-Contest] HOGGING COEFFICIENT

To: Matt NQ6N <matt@nq6n.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HOGGING COEFFICIENT
From: Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 09:47:07 -0400
Or since we’re now all connected to the internet, why not after preregistering
for the contest, let the central contest computer assign us all where and when
we get a run frequency? So instead of K3LR sitting on 14150.5 for 48 hours,
maybe NQ6N gets the random assignment of 14150.5 between 1530Z and 1600Z on
Saturday? While K3LR might get 14.279.3 from 2000Z to 2030Z? (and maybe a few
other time slots).

(Sorry - this idea came to me eleven days too late  :-)  )

73  -  Jim   K8MR