Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW LCR's and log scrubbing

To: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW LCR's and log scrubbing
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:02:26 -0500
Peter,

You entered them as "X QSO".  You left out the hyphen "X-QSO".

For this reason your QSOS with OE6Z and E7DX on 75 were ignored by the log
checking software.

73,

Bob Naumann W5OV
CQWW Contest Committee

See below:

QSO: 21217 PH 2016-10-30 1901 DJ7WW         59  14     IR1X          59
15     0
X QSO:  3789 PH 2016-10-30 2238 DJ7WW         59  14     OE6Z          59
15     0
X QSO:  3787 PH 2016-10-30 2241 DJ7WW         59  14     E7DX