Re: [CQ-Contest] Time to QSY?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Time to QSY?
From: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:18:47 -0400
Many years ago the "WW-CONTEST" group was created to discuss subjects specific
to this particular contest.
I remember even CT1BOH was a member at some point. :-)
But for some reasons it didn't become popular at that time.
Maybe it's time to move some discussions over there to avoid damaging the
fragile minds of "new contesters"?
The group is not moderated. Say whatever you feel.

(ww-contest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com)

73  Yuri VE3DZ