Re: [CQ-Contest] Encouraging Casual Participation in Contests

To: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>, Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Encouraging Casual Participation in Contests
From: Ted Melinosky <k1bv12@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:03:59 -0400
Hi Dave:

Just to let you know that ARRL has agreed to process all of the CQ AWARDS _some time ago_, but only the WPX award was programmed. I am CQ's custodian who takes care of the USA-CA (USA County Award), and have been waiting for 3-4 years for LOTW.

I suspect that ARRL have many such requests, but are handicapped by a a staff which is too small to do everything, and has to live within prioritization. (Last years NPOTA comes to mind.)

Ted Melinosky K1BV
http://www.dxawards.com/