Re: [CQ-Contest] Encouraging Casual Participation in Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Encouraging Casual Participation in Contests
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 19:05:53 -0600
There is an addon that imports your N1MM contacts into DX Keeper after every qso.

On 4/26/2017 11:15 AM, Joe wrote:
Yup after a contest, in a matter of minutes, literally under 5, My log is in my DX Labs DX Keeper, then with just a few clicks it is uploaded to LOTW, Eqsl, and club log a total time of less than 5 minutes.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme