Re: [CQ-Contest] Hamvention - New Venue, etc.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Hamvention - New Venue, etc.
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 15:55:37 +0000
Being first time in Dayton, I can really say I am very content and happy!

No complaints at all. Traffic was challenging on Friday but excellent on
Saturday.

I should have paid the flea market a visit on Friday as rain made premise
quite muddy. My fault to delay visit there.

Contest Dinner - great event!

All in all, very happy I came. Great meeting old as well as new friends!

73
Mats RM2D (SM6LRR)