[CQ-Contest] Flex radios

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Flex radios
From: Bill via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 10:07:36 -0400
At the hamfest last weekend I had some extra time Sunday and wandered over to
the Flex radio site. and had a long sit down with one of the reps.  I did a
hands on with the 6500  and was truly impressed, especially with how "easy" it
was on the ears.

I currently have a pair of K-3s for SO2R and have kicked around replacing these
with the 6500.  I know K9CT as well as a couple others who use the Flex stuff.
I really would like to hear from them and others about these radios and how
they compare to the K-3s in a contesting and Dxing situation...ease of use,
operator friendly, audio quality for listening as well as transmit etc.  Any
comments would be greatly appreciated.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS