Re: [CQ-Contest] Online scoreboards

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Online scoreboards
From: Bob Burns W9BU <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 10:39:29 -0400
Maybe an effort should be made to reduce the time it takes to get results published. I understand that logs have to be checked, etc., etc.

Back when I was sports car racing, I generally knew when I crossed the finish line what my result was. Now that I dabble in amateur radio contesting, the waitin some contests seems a little bit absurd.

Bob...