Re: [CQ-Contest] Online scoreboards

To: Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Online scoreboards
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 18:04:49 -0400
Just be aware (and maybe warn) single ops: at least in CQWW phone & CW,
according to the posted FAQ, single ops are permitted to use on-line
scoring but "should not view"  band breakdowns.

from: http://cqww.com/rules_faq.htm

*"Q: As a Single Operator, can I post my scores to a live scoreboard? Can I
view the scores of others?*

Any entry class may post their scores to a live scoreboard (e.g.,
cq-contest.ru or getscores.org). A single operator may view the scores on a
live scoreboard site, but should not view the band breakdown information."

Questions about this should be directed to questions@cqww.com (not to me).

73, Dave K3ZJ

<.  >

However, one thing I am missing from "the other site" is that you can get

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Mats,
>
> Thanks a lot for your great feedback!
>
> That's a very good question regarding "expanded data". Actually we are
> parcing and collecting all of them in the database. But we were not sure to
> have it since some operators wouldn't like to reveal personal contest band
> usage strategy. Anyway after collecting few feedbacks we've decided to have
> it on the page. So that's just a question of time when you could see all
> the bands breakdowns. Sure that would be possible if a client logger would
> provide band breakdown data. So everybody could make a personal decision to
> provide that data or not. We are also collecting score historical data. And
> some analyzing tools will be added later.

<.   >