Re: [CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 16:21:53 -0400
So, wait, let me see if I have this straight...

We have some on this reflector who feel very strongly that Online
Scoreboards, with information available to any and all, are our future, many
of whom would like to see them become mandatory at some point.

So the answer to this is... To set up a 'private room' so that only SOME
would be aware of the Online Scoreboard(s) of SOME of the competitors in a
contest?

Am I reading this correctly?  And if so... To what end?  What would be the
point?

73, ron w3wn