Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW this weekend

To: k5zd@charter.net, cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW this weekend
From: Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 22:53:32 -0400
Randy,

As you know we are always trying to follow HAM community. Before make a
decision we've opened a poll about bands breakdown view on a score board.
You can see this poll results here : https://contestonlinescore.com/poll.png.
We've also contacted some  NAQP guys and got their opinion.

Since more than 50% of voters wish to limit breakdown view by one or
another way we decided to disable that option for NAQP CW in kind of trial
mode. Honestly I think we've chosen the right way since I've never seen so
many single ops on any score boards before as it was during  NAQPC CW. I
believe many of them joined to a live score board for the first time. )) So
we are going to keep this limitation for the next NAQP SSB and probably for
the CQ WW RTTY/SSB/CW as well.

Anyway, if majority of operators would convince us to remove that
limitation we could easily do that. We still collect all the breakdowns
data but suspend publishing it on the board if that particular contest
configured to disable breakdown view. We are always opened for any
suggestions and feedbacks ))

73!

Victor

VA2WA