Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio Garden - Who needs a radio anymore :-(

To: rjairam@gmail.com, ct1boh@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio Garden - Who needs a radio anymore :-(
From: Ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:11:33 -0400
Internet radio is fun, although it  isn't radio.  It is broadcasting, in a
general sense.  Different  medium.

A number of years ago I bought my wife an Internet radio which  she uses
every day.  The presets are filled with classical and jazz  stations from all
over the world.  A few minutes ago I went looking for  bluegrass music and
ended up on Rattlesnake Radio from Munich.

Of course, you could say I'm getting it by radio, one link at  least: my
home wi-fi system.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2017-09-14 6:29:04 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,