Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R Two Keyboard

To: Stephen Bloom <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R Two Keyboard
From: Mike DeChristopher <mfdechristopher@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 09:40:19 -0400
Hi Steve,

I think it's entirely a preference thing. I like two keyboards because at
4am it becomes a spatial thing: left ear, left keyboard. No worrying about
hitting the ~ or the \ key. Some of us first learned so2r with two
computers, so that's a factor. Other guys like this as well -- N6MJ comes
to mind, and there are videos of him using this setup on YouTube.

N1MM+ will handle one or two keyboards. So you can configure things based
on the operator's preference before the contest. Play around with it in a
minor contest; you might love it, you might hate it.

Mike N1TA