Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio Garden - Who needs a radio anymore :-(

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Radio Garden - Who needs a radio anymore :-(
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 09:56:36 -0700
About five years ago, I did exactly the same thing, but for myself. For most of my life, I've slept with jazz on the radio, but that became far more difficult when I moved to a community where there is no jazz on the radio. Then, at a hamfest, I bought an internet "radio" from C Crane that I programmed for a half dozen late night jazz stations. It feeds a Part 15 compliant  FM modulator that allows me to listen anywhere around the house and shack.

73, Jim K9YC