Re: [CQ-Contest] 30 M RTTY?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 30 M RTTY?
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:21:00 -0500
My thanks to everyone who has responded on this item, either direct or via the
reflector.

For those who haven't been following,  very briefly...

The consensus seems to confirm what I originally thought... the alleged
incidents as described never happened.

Just as a point of information, the troll, er, original poster of the alleged
incidents did respond, once, when I asked a few questions.  When the initial
response to an inquiry starts out as "Are you calling me a liar?" and continues
downhill from there with veiled threats, it is usually (although not always) an
indication that yes, the OP is lying, knows it, and is trying to cover up
getting caught.

Said troll, er, original poster has not been heard from since.

As far as I'm concerned, until and unless said induhvidual produces actual
evidence to back up his allegations, the matter is totally bogus and I am
considering it closed.  So no need to take up the reflector's time with
additional comments.

But again, I thank you for your due consideration.

73, ron W3WN