[CQ-Contest] Wireless Headphone System

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Headphone System
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 11:59:28 -0800
Over the years, I've seen several requests for wireless headphone systems. The limitation of most consumer systems is latency -- delay through the wireless link due to digital encoding and decoding from systems like BluTooth.

Here's a low cost (relative to other pro systems) professional system from a US company that is popular with musicians. It has no latency, because it's entirely analog. That's critical for musicians. The vendor, Full Compass, is a family-run company with which I competed 30+ years ago when I sold pro audio to broadcasters and other pro users. For the last 10+ years they have been my source for audio parts and accessories.
From my days in pro audio, I knew the principals of both Galaxy and Full
Compass, and respect both.

http://www.fullcompass.com/prod/150074-Galaxy-Audio-AS-900

While the system is sold with a set of earbuds, it will work equally well with any decent headset.

73, Jim K9YC